Introducing our new Rear external molle panel to attach a single or dual Rotopax fuel/water container or a 3.8 gallon WaterPort. We designed the rear plate to be shaped like the vehicles rear quarter glass for that OEM look and feel. This is a perfect accessory to your prospeed roof rack or any modular designed roof rack. If you don't want to carry your fuel on top because you have a roof top tent or if you don't have a rear bumper this molle panel will solve your problems. This gives you flexibility so you can now carry fuel on the side and or water and it is easily accessible when you're on the side of the road or at your campsite. We use a dual suction cup design for stability and to spread the load across the rear quarter glass. The molle panel also has an upper plate that you can add quick fist clamps to or lights and is supported by two mounting points for greater load distribution over load capacity. You can't go wrong with this plate it looks great and functional all in one.
- Lightweight steel in a zinc coat and black textured powder coat for corrosion resistance
- Compatible with the 3.8 Gallon WaterPort
- Single and Dual Rotopax compatibility (2 Gal or 4 Gal)
- Diesel Heaters in a Pelican case or equivalent
- OEM window design and a wide range of adjustability due to slot mounts
- Slots for easy point to strap bags, accessories, etc.
- Compatible with prospeed roof racks and other similar designed roof racks
- 1 plate design can be used for either side (reversible)
- Vehicle specific design
- NEW LOWER PANEL made out of Aluminum to reduce weight
- 2 mounting plates an upper and lower panel
- 2 heavy duty suction cups
- Stainless steel hardware to attach panels together