Prospeed Roof Rack for the 2010-2023 Toyota 4runner (5th Gen).
4-8 week lead time once order is placed. Contact us directly for current shipping times.
- Ultra low profile, light weight and aerodynamic design
- 6061 1/4” Aircraft Grade Aluminum side rails for strength and weight reduction
- 2x1” extruded t-slot cross bar to handle a variety of accessories
- Designed to be sleek to reduce wind noise
- Fully modular design to handle solar panels, roof top tents and more
- Black double powder coated for corrosion protection
- Black oxide stainless steel hardware for corrosion resistance
- Easy to assemble design
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Bolt-in design. No drilling needed.
- Sunroof remains fully functional.
- Tested to handle 300lbs dynamic and 600lbs static (RTT, Awning and 3 adults)
- Total weight with hardware and full rack is 48lbs
- Designed and made in U.S.A
When we designed the roof rack we wanted a roof rack that looked good and followed the OEM roof rack lines for that OEM + look. The roof rack had to meet a few key design criteria’s, it had to be able to fit in the garage or most underground parking garages and it had to be strong enough to handle the weight of a RTT with a family on top.
We believe we created an ultra low roof rack specifically for the 5th Gen 4runner. The modular cross bars allows a multitude of accessories to mount or attach to the rack. The roof rack is made from strong 6061 aluminum including the wind deflector and strong steel brackets. We offer a standard wind deflector or a light bar version that is cut out to handle up to a 42” light bar.
The hardware we use is corrosion resistant black oxide stainless steel so it can handle the elements. The roof rack also doesn’t interfere with the sunroof and makes next to no additional wind noise due to its sleek aerodynamic design.