You’re looking at the lowest profile and lightest roof rack for the 200 series Landcruiser/ Lx570.
4-8 week lead time once order is placed. Contact us directly for current shipping times. 2016+ 200 series requires the headliner to be remove.
- Low profile, light weight and aerodynamic design
- 6061 Aluminum side rails for strength and weight reduction
- 2x1” extruded t-slot cross bar to handle a variety of accessories
- Designed to be sleek to reduce wind noise
- Fully modular design to handle solar panels, roof top tents and more
- Double black powder coated on mounts for corrosion protection
- Black oxide stainless steel hardware for corrosion resistance
- Easy to assemble design
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Bolt-in design. No drilling needed
- Sunroof is not obstructed
- Tested off-road and verified to handle 360lbs dynamic weight and 700lbs static weight
- Designed and made in U.S.A
When we designed the roof rack we wanted a roof rack that looked good and followed the OEM roof rack lines for the OEM + look. The roof rack had to meet a few key design criteria’s, it had to be able to fit in the garage or most underground parking garages and it had to be strong enough to handle the weight of a RTT with a family on top. The roof rack shape follows the beautiful shape of the 200 series body.
We believe we created an awesome roof rack specifically for the 200 series Landcruiser. The modular cross bars allows a multitude of accessories to mount or attach to the rack. The roof rack side rails are made from strong 1/4" 6061 aluminum including the wind deflector and strong steel brackets. We offer a standard wind deflector or a light bar version that is cut out to handle up to a 42” light bar.
The hardware we use is corrosion resistant black oxide stainless steel so it can handle the elements. The roof rack also doesn’t interfere with the sunroof and makes next to no additional wind noise due to its sleek aerodynamic design.